We hope you enjoy the presentation:
More information is available on the Information Videos tab above.
Addendum to our Code of Behaviour Policy: SECTION 4- REMOTE LEARNING
Whilst the school will implement the above measures to ensure the safety of students on site, it is important to recognise that there is a possibility that some of the learning over the remainder of the year may need to be completed online.
As such we have outlined our expectations as the following. All students working remotely will:
· Engage with the resources prepared for them by their teachers. This will involve the same level of effort as is expected of them in school.
· Ask questions of their teachers via email or teams when in need of extra assistance.
· Be considerate of family members who are working from home, and talk to their teachers or Mr O’Reilly and Ms O’Malley about any challenges in accessing technology.
· Carry out tasks, work and assessments assigned by their teachers in the time scale provided.
· Should a return to remote learning or blended learning occur, it will be necessary for parents/guardians to monitor correspondence sent from school regarding work and homework to ensure it is being completed. In the absence of the teacher being physically present to motivate the student, parents/guardians need to assume this role. This would be a supervisory rather than a teaching role.